Saturday 12 December 2015

PLACE YOUR PERSONALITY PROFILE AND ADVERT HERE

Advertise here
Hello everyone, I have decided to begin running a limited number of ads on my blog at a very cheap rate. I believe that your products and companies would be a perfect fit.
To be honest, I don’t know if it will be beneficial to you or not So, here’s what I’m thinking. How about we run an ad for 30 days and then assess the results?
If it generates traffic for you, you can decide if you want to continue on a paid basis. If not, no problem. We’ll pull the ad and still be friends. What do you think?”Just at a cheap rate.
Selling points: I have created  an international informative blog that is picking up steam and getting linked to by other bloggers. Most of my viewers abroad are from The United States and Europe.I also have massive local  viewers. Advertisers will probably be willing to pay small rates to establish brand awareness with my blog if they see the kind of views i get.

This blog potentially charges $15 (N2,950)
per month for 125 x125 banners ,$25(N5,000) a month for a leaderboard advertisement (728 x 90),$35(N7K month for 160 x 600 banners.
Personality profile $25(N5,000)
Full Background banner charge $50(N10,000)

Dipoolatade.blogspot.com view point:
•5,500 unique visitors each month (250-300 views)
• Has a loyal following of readers
• Has been blogging steadily and consistently for five months now
• Reach out to the young and old
• Repositioning mindset through informative,educative,inspirational and educative posts

I am trying my very best to serve you better and i have faith that we are going to work out some things together.   
My email is dipoolatade@gmail.com,+2348093503769,+2348166211036,www.facebook.com/dipo.olatade
I remain yours
Dipo Olatade

No comments:

Post a Comment